The Windward campground is a primitive campground in rural Washington. The event site is located one hour away from any notable town and 15 country miles from the closest small-town convenience store. So, please be prepared and bring everything you want for the weekend with you.
Below is a recommended packing list. If you have special needs, bring your necessary supplies.
- Tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, pillow
- Toiletries (earth-friendly please)
- Clothing for warm days and cool nights
- Clothing appropriate for camping, yoga, hiking, (erotic) snuggle parties, etc.
- Light rain gear (it is the Pacific Northwest)
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Headlamps, lanterns, etc.
- Water bottles
- Plate, bowl, travel mug, utensils
- Personal writing journal
- Cooler with ice
- Snacks (read more in Food section)
- Musical instruments
- EcoSexual stories, chants, music to share
Do Not Bring:
- Drugs and Alcohol: To maintain a safe atmosphere that is conducive to healing, self-expression, and personal transformation, Surrender will be a drug- and alcohol-free event.
- Firearms: Any firearms that come onto the Windward property will need to be put in a locked safe for the weekend.
- Pets: The Windward campground is part of a sustainability research farm and forest, home to free-range sheep, goats, ducks, chickens, and pigs. To ensure that the farm animals are able to graze peacefully, we ask you to keep your pets at home.
- Amplified Sound Systems: Please help us respect our neighbors and the wildlife.